Monday, October 8, 2012

My Thanks

This is a poem I made dedicated to my favorite boy band NewS. They inspire me and they always brighten up my mood. Although they already lost a lot of members.. they didn't give up. Now that they are only 4, they still continue to amaze us fans and other people. 




I made this poem when there were still 6 members.. even though the two already left, I still want to express my gratitude towards them.

My Thanks

Never in my life I thought to flail
For guys who I can only reach through mail
Before I had the belief that girls are stupid
To scream for guys that fate forbid

But…

Ever since I met you six
My heart and mind are in a synonymous mix
The songs you sang pierced to my soul
The voices echo through my everyday role

So,

Waiting for the time to see you in person
I could not fathom the reason…
To cry when I feel your emotion;
To jump for anticipation

Now,

Sending my thanks,
Though words could not express, shakes
The joy and love I feel
For the band who always give thrill

No comments:

Post a Comment